1. My name is...actually no, you don't get to know that. But you can call me Kat. I'm a girl too, if the name didn't tip you off.
2. This, as I said before, is my first blog. So please excuse me if it's terrible.
3. Ethnically, I'm a Russian Jew. But I was born in Israel and live in Canada. Not actually as complicated or interesting as it sounds.
4. I'm a first year student who's in university studying journalism. I'm also planning to minor in sociology.
5. I like doing many many things. These include but are not limited too reading, writing, sports, stupid things with my friends, and general girly things.
6. I am a klutz. I pretty much always have bruises and/or cuts.
That's all I can think of at this point. I do wonder though, as I sit writing this if anyone will ever read this, and even comment or follow the blog. Because if no one does, then what's the point of introducing myself? I mean, I know myself. Or at least I am fully aware of the things that make up the list above. But now I'm getting off on a tangent, and I really, really need to learn to stay away from those. So.....