Friday, March 4, 2011

Err...

So it's been quite a while since my last blog post. Oops. I have no excuse, either. Oops again. But I'm going to give this blogging thing another go. I started this blog because I thought it'd be a nice place to collect my thoughts , but appaently my thoughts aren't fond of that idea, since it's been over a month since I blogged. That being said, i think my thoughts need collecting. I started this blog pretty ambitiously, thinking that I'd blog every couple days. For now though, that's just too much of a commitment for me. Or maybe I'm just too lazy. Who knows. But now, I'm going to commit to just a post a week. Every Sunday evening, I'm going to sit down and type out an entry. It may be 50 words or it may be 500 words, it'll depend on my mood. But this was I can sum up the past week and share any expectations or hopes or plans for the week to come.
So in two days, there'll be a new entry. And maybe, just maybe, it'll be the start of something wonderful. Cheesy? Yep. Do I care? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment